Monday, March 14, 2011

Kindy and Appointments

My weeks have gotten very busy with Kindy and more appointments. Brendan is going to Kindy four 1/2 days per week, Monday and Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday and Friday mornings. From this Wednesday Tristan will be in one full day of day care and Brendan will be going to day care after Kindy. I'm looking forward to having a whole day to myself, what am I going to do? Sleep! Hahaha.

Brendan is doing quite well at Kindy, it's taken him a few weeks to settle in, every morning until today he screamed and screamed while I left. This morning he was distracted and I snuck out. Tristan loves going to the Kindy, he's so interactive with the other children there.

I've been missing a few group appointments as they've just been too difficult to schedule in between everything else. At the moment we have Jibber Jabbers on Monday mornings, which is a speech therapy group and runs for an hour. We also have Kindy Skills Group on Thursday mornings, which is run by the local OT's for an hour. I've also had random appointments most weeks, Dr's, setting up day care, LAC, etc. Tomorrow we have a parent, teacher, therapist meeting at the Kindy, Brendan's teacher, the teacher assistant, Brendan's aide, the speech pathologist and the OT will all be there. Should be a good meeting though!

Brendan is still 13.9kg, we can't quite budge that 14kg mark. I haven't had him measured for a while, might make an appointment for that. He has his 4yr corrected developmental review in May. Tristan is now 10.3kg, I'm hoping for 11kg by 2 years old which is just over 3 months away. Brendan was 11.10kg at 2 years old.

Sorry it's been a while since my last update, but considering all the appointments etc, I just haven't had time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.

Total Pageviews