Monday, May 2, 2011

Avado Organics ~ Product Review

I am a huge fan of Avado Organics. The following is my personal review for which I am not paid for.

My absolute favourite product is their lip balms, my lips were so soft and felt so nice when I was using it. I need to get some more!!! The lip balm lasted about 2-3 months with daily use (2-3 times a day).

I also use their shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels so nice and soft after using them.

Another favourite product of mine is their nipple care balm, I used it everyday when breastfeeding Tristan and I not once got cracked or sore nipples. I love it!   

You can find Avado organics in selected Coles stores, Priceline stores, pharmacies and health food stores.

Also, if you head over and 'like' Avado Organics on Facebook and interact with them (likes, comments, reviews, etc) you go in to the draw to win a $15 voucher! Drawn every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.

Total Pageviews